Preferred by security professionals
The award winning Qolsys IQ Panel 4 is the security and smart home platform preferred by security industry professionals. It’s the most powerful, secure, and reliable smart home security system available.
Delightfully easy to install and use
You’ll love the simple, yet powerful, interface on the IQ Panel’s high definition touch screen. With the IQ Panel, installing your own professional grade security system is a breeze.
The best just keeps getting better
No need to worry about becoming outdated. Already the world’s best smart home security system, the IQ Panel gets frequent software updates with new features to improve your quality of life.
Why should I use encrypted sensors?
The majority of security systems are not as secure as they could be. With technology advancing rapidly, it’s becoming more and more likely that someone who wants to compromise your security system can do so without much effort or expense.
IQ encrypted sensors send signals in a coded form that can only be understood by the alarm system they are connected to. This ensures that only your system can access the content of the message, keeping your sensor activity data safe and practically eliminating your system’s exposure to spoofing and replay attacks.
Don’t worry, these devices integrate seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home autiomation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
IQ Panel Specs & Guides
- Part number
- LCD Display
- 7″ 1280×800
- Touchscreen Type
- Capacitive glass multi-touch
- User Codes
- Up to 242
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5GHz – including built-in access point capability
- Supports up to 137 devices
- LTE Category 4 (Bands 2/25, 4/66, 5, 7, 12/17, 13, 14 Non-FirstNet, 26)
- Security R/F
- Up to 128 RF Zones. PowerG & S-Line Encrypted 319.5MHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2
- Flash Memory
- 16GB NAND Flash
- SD Card Slot
- Push-Push Micro SD slot
- LED Indicator
- Triple full color RGB LED
- QuadSound 4x front-facing 4W speakers and 85-decibel siren
- 8MP Wide-Angle, 120° Field-of-View, Fixed-Focus Camera, with Flex-Tilt Adjustment
- 3 MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) Microphones with Echo Cancellation
- Internal Siren
- Piezo SPL minimum 85dB for UL985
- Tamper Switch
- Reporting tamper release button
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3000mAh Rated for over 24 hours
- Single wake/sleep button, all user controls through touch interface
- 6.1”H x 7.5”W x 1”D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Power Supply
- 7v DC 1000mA CC, Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Adpater evaluated at 120vAC for UL/cUL
- SmartMount for wall mounting included. SmartMount table stand or SmartMount IQ Base Table Stand with built-in Subwoofer sold separately
- UL Standards
- Compliant with: UL-985, UL-1023, UL2610, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- 2AAJXQS-IQPANEL4 (may contain additional modules with separate FCC IDs)
- Operational Temperature
- 0°C to 49°C, 32°F to 120.2°F, up to 93% relative humidity, indoor, dry ordinary locations use only
- Storage Temperature
- -20°C to 50°C, -4°F to 122°F
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- What wireless sensors does the panel work with?
- The IQP4001 works with PowerG, S-Line Encrypted, and legacy 319.5MHz GE/Interlogix wireless sensors.
- Can I get the AT&T version of this panel?
- Yes, we also have the AT&T (IQP4004) version available upon request. If AT&T has better coverage in your area than Verizon, mention you want the AT&T version in your order notes. If you’re not sure, we recommend Verizon.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the thermostat.