The Alarm.com thermostat is the heart of the worlds most advanced home energy management solution.
Auto-detects wiring to simplify system configuration, eliminating errors and speeding up installations.
Broad HVAC compatibility
Works with virtually any conventional 24V system. Supports multi-staged systems and heat pumps, zoned systems, humidifiers/dehumidifiers, and ventilation systems (HRV, VRV, external air baffle).
Improved push-button terminals and a more open backplate design make it easy to connect and disconnect wires without additional equipment. The new thermostat also has a 30% slimmer profile and a rich OLED display.
Data from inside and outside the home allows our thermostat to automatically respond to activity, occupancy and weather patterns.
- Geo-Services, location-based automation rules, can trigger adjustments for savings when no one is home.
- Integration with leading utility software platforms enables instant eligibility and easy enrollment in energy savings programs for reduced rates and rebates.
- ENERGY STAR® certification gives you access to verified energy savings and utility company rebates.
Using sensors across the home, set the temperature in any room, not just where the thermostat happens to be.
- Seamless integration with Scenes helps optimize thermostat settings for the time of day or activity level.
- Temperature Presets (Home, Away, Sleep) make it easy to set a comfortable, energy-saving schedule.
- Create fan schedules or use local fan control to circulate air as needed.
- Put Temperature Sensors in any room where precision comfort is desired, such as the baby’s room or master bedroom.
Integrates with devices across the smart home for a rich user experience.
- Activity from devices and sensors around the home is captured to make better decisions and more accurately optimize savings and comfort.
- Triggered Automations allow the thermostat to respond automatically to other devices like the security panel or smoke sensors.
More than just hot and cold. It provides a new layer of protection that safeguards homes and businesses.
- With proactive monitoring, the thermostat protects the HVAC system and alerts homeowners to trouble conditions before system failures or expensive emergency repairs.
- See real-time humidity levels and help prevent health risks and clean-up costs of mold by intelligently balancing humidity and temperature set points.
- Instantly know about dangerously low or high temperatures. Temperature sensors installed in vulnerable areas extend protection throughout the home.
- Remotely change the temperature, turn schedules on/off, or set to away mode for extended savings.
The new and improved ADC-T3000 is the second generation Alarm.com thermostat. The ADC-T2000 first generation thermostat is still available here.