Why should I use encrypted sensors? Encrypted sensors send status details to their system in a coded form, readable only by the alarm panel they are paired to. This ensures that only the alarm panel can access the content of the message, keeping your sensor activity data safe and significantly reducing the system’s exposure to spoofing attacks.
– Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
– Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive
– Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1”
– Can be programmed as “Safety Sensor” for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets
– Using Alarm.com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
– Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “adjust thermostat if window left open”
– Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries