Connect to a stronger platform
The outdoor AI camera is a powerful set of eyes that serves as your first line of defense in the world’s most intelligent, secure and utterly delightful connected home security platform.
Your own virtual moat
Draw a virtual perimeter around your property and be alerted with video when a person, animal or vehicle crosses the line.
Nuisance notifications are no more
We used to rely on simple motion detection and were bombarded with notifications caused by shadows and wind. Now with intelligent object detection we get notified when something is really happening.
Affordable yet premium performance
You shouldn’t have to choose between high end performance and affordability. The outdoor AI camera delivers superior artifical intelligence with a perfect picture at less than half the cost of comparable AI/IQ cloud cameras.
Never stops learning
It already packs the industry’s most advanced artificial intellignce. Thanks to automatic firmware updates it continues to get smarter over time.
Don’t worry, this device integrates seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home automation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
Specs & Guides
- Part number
- Maximum resolution
- High contrast light
- Wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Recording compression
- Ingress Protection
- Image sensor
- 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.1 MP, 1920 x 1080
- 3.0 mm, F2.0
- Angle of view
- Low-light sensitivity
- 0 lux with IR
- IR range
- Up to ~40 ft (12 m)
- Image adjustments
- Flip, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, exposure
- Wireless connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Operating temperature
- -13°F – 113°F (-25°C – 45°C) RH
- Operating humidity
- <95% Non-condensing
- Max power consumption
- 12 VDC, 5 W
- Dimensions (WxH)
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5”
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- How do I get notified when somone is on my porch?
- Log into your Alarm.com account via the website. Go to Video -> Recording Rules and create a new Video Object Detection Rule. Choose the camera and type Ground Zone. Choose Outdoors. Outline the area on the porch or entryway. Select send notifications for clips containing People. Choose your mobile device to receive the notification.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the camera.