Save energy and feel good
Saving money and being kind to the environment has never been so warm and cozy.
With energy efficient LEDs on our smart energy management platform your home, and the world, are a little better off.
Organize your lights
Living room on. Second floor off. Create light groups that make sense for your life and change them as often as you like. It just feels good turn off the whole house with the press of a button when you go to bed.
Smart home, not smart lights
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. It’s time to stop thinking about smart lights and start thinking about what lights look like in a truly smart home. Lights turn on and off. The intelligence is in the system.
Reinforce your home automation network
Each bulb doubles as a Z-Wave repeater and helps your other smart devices communicate better. It’s a win-win.
Don’t worry, this device integrates seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home autiomation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
Specs & Guides
- Part number
- Power Supply
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Light Source
- 750 lumens (equivalent to 60 Watt incandescent light bulb)
- Color Temperature
- Bulb Lifetime
- 25,000 hour (equivalent 22.8 years based on 3 hours/day)
- Frequency Type
- Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz/ 916 MHz)
- Wireless Range
- 130ft open air
- Normal Operating Temp
- 77°F (25°C)
- Z-Wave Repeater
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- How do I create a light group?
- Log into the Customer Website. On the Lights card, click “>”. Click Manage Groups. Click + New Group. In Group Name, enter the name for the light group. Click to select the lights to include in the group. Click “X” to save the changes to the light group.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the thermostat.