Relax, I’ve got your back
– The smart thermostat that protects you
Protects your heating and cooling system
Machine learning proactively monitors the HVAC system, alerting you to trouble conditions before they cascade into complete system failures, requiring expensive emergency repairs or system replacements.
Protects your home
By intelligently balancing both humidity and temperature set points, the thermostat can help prevent health risks and cleanup costs caused by mold while maximizing comfort. Winter Freeze Protection can alert you before pipes freeze and burst.
Protects your wallet
Whole-home intelligence helps save on monthly energy costs by automatically adjusting to real-time activity and occupancy changes, open windows or doors, and your geo-location.
Connects to your alarm panel for reliability and control. This allows both wifi and cellular remote control of the thermostat for maximal reliability with dual path communication. Requires system compatible with dual path communication.
Concerned about security?
Speaks the Z-Wave S2 security protocol and connects through your security system. It was designed from the ground up with security in mind.
Never stops learning
It already packs industry leading features. Thanks to automatic firmware updates it continues to get smarter over time.
Don’t worry, this device integrates seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home automation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
Specs & Guides
- Part number
- 24V power, requires C-Wire connection
- 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.07’’ (12 x 12 x 2.72 cm)
- Operating temperature range
- 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Z-Wave SmartStart, Z-Wave S2 Authenticated/Unauthenticated
- Humidifier support
- Dehumidifier support
- Heating (Fossil or Electric)
- Up to three stages
- Up to two stages
- Heat pump with AUX
- Compatible with both O and B systems
- Dual fuel (Fossil AUX Heat) support
- Ventilation control
- HRV, ERV, external air baffle
|Security Alarm & Automation
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras
- How do I automatically change the temperature when I leave and come back home?
- Configure a “Smart Away” rule under Thermostat Schedules. It can be based on whether the security system is armed away or based on mobile device geofences.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the thermostat.