Connect to a stronger platform
The indoor AI camera is a beautiful little workhorse that serves as your entryway to the world’s most intelligent, secure and utterly delightful connected home security platform.
Catch Fido on the couch
With intelligent people, animal and vehicle detection you’ll never miss a moment. Be alerted when a pet jumps on the couch and remotely tell them to get down.
Affordable yet premium performance
You shouldn’t have to choose between high end performance and affordability. The indoor AI camera delivers superior people and animal detection with a perfect picture at less than half the cost of comparable AI/IQ cloud cameras.
Never stops learning
It already packs the industry’s most advanced artificial intellignce. Thanks to automatic firmware updates it continues to get smarter over time.
Don’t worry, this device integrates seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home autiomation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
Specs & Guides
- Part number
- Maximum resolution
- 1920×1080 (1080p)
- High contrast light
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- Recording compression
- Image sensor
- 1/3″, 2.12 MP, 1920×1080, HDR
- 3.19 mm
- Angle of view
- Low-light sensitivity
- 0 lux with IR
- IR range
- Up to ~15 ft (4.6 m)
- Image adjustments
- Flip, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, exposure
- Wireless connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Operating temperature
- 32° F – 104° F (0° C – 40° C)
- Operating humidity
- 20% – 100% Non-condensing
- Max power consumption
- 12 VDC – 1 A
- Dimensions (WxH)
- 2.8 x 2.3 x 3.1″ (7.1 x 5.9 x 8.0cm)
- SD Card Size
- 256GB max
- SD Cards Supported
- Micron Industrial Memory Cards, SanDisk High Endurance, WD Purple Micro SD
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- How do I get notified when my pet jumps on the couch?
- Log into your Alarm.com account via the website. Go to Video -> Recording Rules and create a new Video Object Detection Rule. Choose the camera and type Ground Zone. Choose Indoors. Outline the area on the couch. Select send notifications for clips containing Animals. Choose your mobile device to receive the notification.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the camera.