The Alarm.com System Enhancement Module, or SEM, brings Alarm.com interactive security services to Honeywell Vista 10P, 15P, and 20P panels from revisions 2005 or later. Compatible panels are below:
- Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-10P [Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-10PSIA, First Alert FA130CP, First Alert FA130CPSIA]
- Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-15P [Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-15PSIA, First Alert FA148CP, First Alert FA148CPSIA]
- Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-20P [Honeywell/ADEMCO VISTA-20PSIA, First Alert FA168CPS, First Alert FA168CPSSIA]
The Vista Panel current Installer Code is needed prior to getting set up using a SEM. You can reset the installer code by following the steps in the video below.
Specs & Guides
- Part number
- Communication Methods
- Verizon LTE Cellular & Broadband Backup
- Power Requirements
- 12 V nominal, 130 mA (continuous) 2000 mA (instantaneous peaks) maximum (from panel battery)
- Operating Temperature
- 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity
- 90% Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature
- -30 to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- 7.5 x 4.25 x 1.5” (19.05 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm)
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- Does the SEM support multiple partitions?
- Yes. The SEM comes with multiple partition support, including the ability to arm and disarm partitions remotely.
- Does the SEM support multiple alarms on a single zone (Swinger Suppression [*])?
- The SEM will only report one instance of each alarm per alarm event regardless of the settings specified on the panel in the [*] programming menu. The SEM does not support reporting multiple alarms on a single zone.
- Does the SEM support Cross Zones?
- No. The SEM does not support the Cross Zone attribute. The SEM does not report the Cross Zone event to the monitoring station.
Have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the thermostat.