The new wireless Alarm.com AI video doorbell.
Connect to a stronger platform
The Alarm.com video doorbell serves as your doorman in the world’s most intelligent, secure and utterly delightful connected home security platform.
Detect with smarter AI
More advanced artificial intelligence means more accurate detection of people. Stop wondering who stopped by.
The wifi Alarm.com Smart Chime
Don’t worry, this device integrates seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home autiomation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
Specs & Guides
- Doorbell Part number
- Chime Part number
- Recording compression
- Ingress protection
- Max resolution
- 1920 x 1080
- Image sensor
- 2.12 MP – 1080p, Sony IMX323 ABRcontrol support and MJPEG
- Lens/angle of view
- 160° horizontal, 90° vertical, 175° diagonal
- Low-light sensitivity
- 0.5 lux with IR LED off
- IR range
- Up to 15 feet (5 meters)
- Image adjustments
- Flip, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, exposure
- Wireless connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Operating temperature
- -4° F to 122° F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Operating humidity
- 20% to 100% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x L x D)
- (W x L x D) 2.5 x 5.3 x 1.2”(64 x 134 x 30 mm); mounting bracket adds 0.2” (6 mm) to depth
- Motion sensor
- Passive infrared sensor
- Battery Pack
- 9540mAh nominal capacity
- Charging Power Requirement
- 5V/1.5A charger
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- Is the Alarm.com Smart Chime needed?
- Yes, the ADC-W115C Smart Chime is required for installation of the ADC-VDB780B
- How long does the battery last?
- The ADC-VDB780B is estimated to last up to 6 months on a single charge, depending on usage.
- Can the ADC-VDB780B be powered by any other means?
- No. The ADC-VDB780B can only be powered using the included rechargeable battery pack.
- Can I view the battery level for my ADC-VDB780B?
- Yes. The battery level can be checked in the Alarm.com website or mobile app.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the camera.