Support Forum

Qolsys IQ Panel 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JeremyS
    Participant

I can not figure out how to turn off the beeps on a silent exit. I see where you can disable them (exit sounds) for arming in stay or away. I just figure out to silence them for quick exit. You can get it to work by turn off all beeps but then it doesn’t beep you you enter a door with an entry delay so that you remember to unarm the system.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

I can not figure out how to turn off the beeps on a silent exit. I see where you can disable them (exit sounds) for arming in stay or away.

The way to arm with a silent exit on the IQ and IQ Panel 2 is to turn off Exit Sounds when arming.

It is not possible at this time to silence the beeps from Quick Exit on their own. Quick Exit will always generate audible beeps.

pmessana
    Participant

Is there still no way to quick exit silently? My most missed feature from my 3gig.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Unfortunately no, you can Silently arm the panel, but using Quick Exit later will still generate a countdown and beeps.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

As an update, with the latest firmware version 2.4.0, they have actually added the ability to turn off exit beeps during Quick Exit.

pmessana
    Participant

That is awesome and great timing! Thank you Jason for letting me/us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Could not recommend enough. The service is excellent and the price is unbeatable. We switched from another company where we felt like we were being taken advantage of; but not with Surety! This has been the best move for home security.”

Melissa C. , Citrus Heights, CA , Yelp , 4/26/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“Just wanted to say that so far I am extremely happy with my decision to go with Surety… I have been reading these boards for a few days and I am INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED by the responsiveness… You guys are doing a fantastic job!”

gnadan , Surety Forum Review , 6/28/2018
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.