New surety logo on qolsys iq 2 + panel

Hello, I was wondering when the new Surety logo will be able to be pushed to the panel? currently I just have a envelope icon

Thank You

I’m not sure the ETA, but the new logos should be applied to new systems soon (provided the panel is compatible). So this means newly activated Alarm.com accounts going forward.

I assume we can send to individual existing panels as well, but I will need to verify that and follow up.

Good news, it looks like it may be available early on the IQ Panel 2/2+. I’ve just sent a command for your system. Let us know if you notice the logo update properly.

Hi Jason , for some reason it did not update properly!!, could u try to send the command again , Thank You

We’ll reach out to ADC and see if we can get them to push the logo. We will update here when done.

Hello , was wondering if there was an update or ETA for the adc push?

Unfortunately we’ve received word from ADC that individual logos cannot actually be sent outside of initial panel setup (also works on panel swaps I think, but we cannot selectively push). Should this change, or logos pushed en masse we will announce!