IQ Panel 2 - Vary Entry Delay Depending on Scene

Is it possible to modify a scene to have a different entry delay than the default? IE: when I set scene Sleep, I want it to have an entry delay of 10 or 15 seconds instead of the usual 45 seconds that it’s set to right now for all of the Scenes. I know there’s a checkbox on alarm.com for “No Entry Delay”, which I assume would instantly trigger an alarm if a perimeter door is opened. That would be great, except I could see myself or wife forgetting to disarm the system before opening a perimeter door in the morning. So it’d be great if we still had a 10 - 15 second window to enter our code to disarm the system instead of immediately triggering an alarm.

Entry Delay is set based on your Normal and Long Entry delay settings on the panel and which one is used is dependent on the door that is opened. There is no way to override this manually during scene creation or via other commands. You can set No-Entry Delay, correct, which will effectively turn it off for Entry doors for that arming period, but you unfortunately cannot selectively change the delay countdown.