Help Forum

Installation Services

Support Installation Services

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joshua
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m buying a new home that does not have any alarm system equipment installed. I want to put in a GC3 system with service through Surety, however, I don’t really have time to install all of the sensors and such (there will be several). I know you are a DIY company, but what would my best option be to have a system/equipment installed and then use your service?

Thanks,

Josh

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Welcome, we’re happy to help!

If time is a chief concern with regard to installation, I would first suggest that installation of wireless sensors is not usually a time-intensive task. Wireless door and window sensors are typically installed with adhesive and are physically installed in a matter of seconds, you just need to follow install guidelines for placement.

The panel can be wall mounted, or it could just be used as a table/counter/desktop device with the desk stand back-plate.

However, if you are looking to have someone locally install the system, there are likely a number of low voltage handyman options. Surety is a DIY service and we do not contract installation of systems at this time.

If you search for alarm installers locally, you may run across a few which will not install a system unless it is monitored by them, but hourly installation or maintenance services may be available in many cases.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“These guys know what they are talking about. They were able to answer all of my questions and help me design a great, affordable home security/automation system. They’ve been just as helpful even after the sale in answering any of my questions.”

Nick A. , Columbus, OH , Google Review
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.