FIRMWARE UPDATE - 2GIG Go!Control

How do I determine if I have the latest firmware and how do I update?

You can find the firmware version of your 2GIG Go!Control Panel by following the steps in this video.

Firmware updates can be applied using the 2GIG Update Cable, and firmware archive link is found on that page.

Additionally, OTA (over-the-air) updates are available, but they are incremental and there is a one time data charge per update if sent via cellular.

If you have the Go!Bridge OTA updates are free and sent via internet.

It looks like this account does have a Go!Bridge, but it is not currently communicating. It would just need to be plugged into your internet router, and if you have just taken over the system, it may be disconnected. This is the Go!Bridge.

What does the Go!Bridge look like so I can identify it and plug it in? Thanks Warren!

The Go!Bridge product page was linked in the previous response. I’m including it here as well. You can find the image on that page.

I have the GoBridge (just installed it). How can I receive an OTA Firmware update?

Thanks

I have the GoBridge (just installed it). How can I receive an OTA Firmware update?

Thanks

You can request an OTA with the Go!Bridge by sending a secure message to our customer service team here. You will receive a confirmation email when this request is processed.

Ok, thank you very much

Btw, note that I do not see dual path active on this account yet. Looking at your programming it appears there is no network device enabled in Q92 in programming. Be sure to follow the Go!Bridge instructions on page 2 of the manual to pair it with your system.

I followed the directions, and the lights on the Bridge are green. I ran the test on the Bridge and the panel reported that it is okay.

The only variable the I wasn’t sure of, was which port to use? I used number 1

Thank you for your follow up. It looks like a few manual phone tests were run and Q92 now shows that it is programmed correctly for the Bridge. It may have been a simple status update issue.

Port number should just be left at default, 1.

Awesome, thank you very much