Help Forum

2GIG-PAD1-345 and chime

Support 2GIG-PAD1-345 and chime

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cricket
    Participant

I have a “keypad only” unit at our backdoor that I’d like to have beep when the door opens or at least beep when the alarm is armed and the code needs to be entered to disarm. Right now the keypad is silent.

Jay
    Jay
    Surety

Unfortunately, the 2GIG-PAD1-345 doesn’t provide any feedback. It’s one of the reasons we generally don’t recommend installing them. In order to get any kind of feedback from the keypad, you will need to purchase and install a 2GIG-TS1-E at that location.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
Five out of five star rating.

“Just wanted to say that so far I am extremely happy with my decision to go with Surety… I have been reading these boards for a few days and I am INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED by the responsiveness… You guys are doing a fantastic job!”

gnadan , Surety Forum Review , 6/28/2018
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.