Preferred by security professionals
The award winning Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ is the security and smart home platform preferred by security industry professionals. It’s the most powerful, secure, and reliable smart home security system available.
Delightfully easy to install and use
You’ll love the simple, yet powerful, interface on the IQ Panel’s high definition touch screen. With the IQ Panel, installing your own professional grade security system is a breeze.
The best just keeps getting better
No need to worry about becoming outdated. Already the world’s best smart home security system, the IQ Panel gets frequent software updates with new features to improve your quality of life.
Be more aware of what happens in your home
The door/window sensor is a basic building block of home security alarms. But it’s more than that. It’s a tool to monitor activity in your home. Used with Alarm.com’s sensor activity monitoring, this little device opens the door to a world of smart home applications.
The fridge was left open
Be alerted when the refrigerator was left open. Or the basement door. Or the medicine cabinet. Get creative.
Trigger home automation
Automatically turn on the lights when a door opens. Or record a video clip. Adjust the thermostat when a door or window was left open.
Detect intrusions with Surety
If you’re going to use a security alarm, choose a professional grade sensor with secure wireless communication so you can be confident it will do it’s job.
Why should I use encrypted sensors?
The majority of security systems are not as secure as they could be. With technology advancing rapidly, it’s becoming more and more likely that someone who wants to compromise your security system can do so without much effort or expense.
IQ encrypted sensors send signals in a coded form that can only be understood by the alarm system they are connected to. This ensures that only your system can access the content of the message, keeping your sensor activity data safe and practically eliminating your system’s exposure to spoofing and replay attacks.
Don’t worry, these devices integrate seamlessly
Surety is your connection to the award winning Alarm.com ecosystem, allowing you to use hundreds of best-in-class security and home autiomation devices from a single app that runs on almost anything. All that and the industry’s best customer service are why Surety is your home’s best friend.
IQ Panel Specs & Guides
- Part number
- LCD Display
- 7″ 1280×800
- Touchscreen Type
- Capacitive glass multi-touch
- User Codes
- Up to 242
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5GHz
- Supports up to 152 devices
- LTE (Bands 2,4,5,12,13,17)
- Security R/F
- Up to 128 RF Zones. PowerG & S-Line Encrypted 319.5MHz
- Qualcomm Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0
- Hardwire Input
- 2 non-powered closed loop circuit with 4.7k EOL resistor
- External Siren Output
- 300mA max with a 12v power supply wired in series
- Flash Memory
- 12GB NAND Flash Internal Storage
- SD Card Slot
- Push-Push Micro SD slot
- LED Indicator
- Status LED Green (Disarmed), Red (Armed)
- 1W x 2 Stereo speakers (unified audio)
- 5MP fixed focus
- Stereo microphones x 2
- Internal Siren
- Piezo SPL minimum 85dB for UL985
- Tamper Switch
- Reporting tamper release button
- Litium Polymer 3200mAh
- Right side button used for sleep/wake, hard reboot, and clean screen cancel
- 5”H x 7.75”W x .75”D
- Power Supply
- Output: 5v – 7v 1000mA CC, Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- Wall mount or table top (stand included)
- UL Listed
- Residential Fire and Burglary and Commercial Burglary Alarm Control Unit
- UL Standards
- Compliant with: UL985, UL1023, UL1610, ULC-S545, ULC/ORD-C1023
- 2AAJXQS-IQPANEL2 (may contain additional modules with separate FCC ID’s)
- Operational Temperature
- -10 to 50C, Note: not evaluated by UL/cUL
- Storage Temperature
- -20 to 50C
|Security Alarm & Automation|
|Alarm, Automation & Cameras|
- What wireless sensors does the panel work with?
- The QS9201-1208-840 works with PowerG, S-Line Encrypted, and legacy 319.5MHz GE/Interlogix wireless sensors.
- Can I get the AT&T version of this panel?
- Yes, we also have the AT&T (QS9202-1208-840) version available upon request. If AT&T has better coverage in your area than Verizon, mention you want the AT&T version in your order notes. If you’re not sure, we recommend Verizon.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
The Surety support forum is the #1 resource for answers to all your questions about setting up and using the thermostat.