Yale lock and Concord 4 zwave

I have a Concord 4 panel paired with a Yale lock. I dont have the model of the lock handy, but I am having issues with the lock. When I tried to arm the system and lock the door, the lock timed out then went off line. Currently in my alarm.com account it list the lock as Malfunction and offline. What is the best way to trouble shoot this?

Happy to assist!

Z-Wave locks are finicky, doubly so when being learned into a Concord 4. The first this you will want to do is remove the Z-Wave lock from the Z-wave network via the Concord 4 module. If the lock is unable to communicate with the panel, remote deletion commands can be sent from our end. Would you like us to do that now?

Once removed from the network, then you will want to re-learn the lock into the module and leave the lock near the module for about 5 minutes after the pairing process is complete. You’re looking for the lock and module to complete the secure enrollment process here. After this, does the lock function as it should?

I notice that the lock is the only Z-Wave device you are utilizing, is that correct? Note that you will likely need a z-wave repeating node between the module and lock (once installed). As Z-Wave is a mesh network, it works better with more devices, a bit on setting up a Z-Wave system can be found here.

Lastly, once your Z-Wave devices have been enrolled and are in their final installation points, you will need to run a Z-Wave Network Rediscovery. This helps with determining the best communication path between your panel and the rest of the devices in the network.

Unfortunately, the Concord 4 cannot perform this task directly, a remote command would need to be sent from your dealer (in this case us). When you are ready for this step, please let us know so commands can be sent (note that this can only be done during normal business hours.)

Thanks for the quick reply! I will follow up as soon as I can if I need additional assistance.