Who is Dexter?

Why does he post so much? Why does he seem to own every possible piece of equipment? Why does he look like a dog? Enquiring minds want to know.

Why does he post so much?

I feel as though I post only as often as I need, but I understand I may come off as overly inquisitive.

Why does he seem to own every possible piece of equipment?

I love this stuff. I do not yet own the IQ Panel 2, but I am excited to give it a try!

Why does he look like a dog?

Shhh.

Thanks for the response. I feel like I see you everywhere on here, I was trying to figure out if this was some kind of secret shared account!

I may come off as overly inquisitive.

Not at all. I think this is a hobby for some of us, and I include myself in that.

I feel like I see you everywhere on here, I was trying to figure out if this was some kind of secret shared account!

I’m a bit of a mascot I suppose you could say. I help customer service by posting technical questions I hear from users who need technician assistance! So while I do use all the hardware, the questions, I confess, are not all my own. Whether a question comes in by phone, email, or even carrier pigeon, I’m on it!

Aha! Thanks Dexter that makes much more sense. I could not understand how one guy could have such a diversity of questions.