What data needs to be inputted for new Surety monitoring of my security system?

Tech Support:

I currently have a complete alarm system I access through Alarm.com albeit serviced by another security company.

Unfortunately, the current service will not support the transfer of my Alarm.com account from their surveillance to Surety due to “liability concerns”. Therefore, other than the serial number from the cellular module what other data is needed so I can be sure to have it in front of me BEFORE I sign up with Surety later this summer after my current security service ends.

FouryedLady

The cellular module number is the only panel specific information that is required for setup. The rest of the information required when purchasing is just your chosen account information: name, service address, primary phone and email, verbal password if using 24/7 monitoring, etc.

Our site will walk you through the initial connection to ADC, then once you have access to your new Alarm.com account, your panel will report all of its current sensors and devices to ADC and you can create any necessary rules and notifications. The local programming of your system will not be affected.

Jason,

You guys are simply amazing! You have such great tech insight & clarity. Once I am set up later this summer I will sing your praises for sure.

FourEyedLady