Help Forum

What Cameras can I use with Alarm.com?

Support What Cameras can I use with Alarm.com?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Jason
    Surety

All Alarm.com IP cameras, the 2GIG-HD100 and most analog cameras with a BNC connection (when attached to an Alarm.com video server) are compatible. The Alarm.com Video servers do not support the HDCVI (HD over Coax) input type.

There is currently no way to make an IP camera that is not an Alarm.com video device work with the Alarm.com video service platform.

Alarm.com IP video devices include: ADC-V520, ADC-V520IR, ADC-V521IR, ADC-V522IR, ADC-V620PT, ADC-V622, ADC-V720, ADC-V720W, ADC-V721W, ADC-V722W, ADC-VC725, ADC-V820, ADC-V821, ADC-VC825, ADC-VC826, ADC-VC836, ADC-VC726, ADC-VC736, ADC-VS120, ADC-VS121 and ADC-VS420.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Could not recommend enough. The service is excellent and the price is unbeatable. We switched from another company where we felt like we were being taken advantage of; but not with Surety! This has been the best move for home security.”

Melissa C. , Citrus Heights, CA , Yelp , 4/26/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“These people are unbelievably helpful and patient. I switched from another system and they really provided timely and helpful support. I had an existing system and they provided just what was needed.”

Steve K. , Facebook Review , 7/25/2017
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.