Support Forum

Video Analytics Service

Support Video Analytics Service

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Participant

http://www.alarm.com/blog/video-analytics

How do I enable this?

Thanks,
    Ben

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Analytics is a new service plan option through Alarm.com. It’s not quite available yet through suretyDIY, but should be soon as I know it is being evaluated internally. Stay tuned for more details on it though. We will keep this thread updated when info is available.

Ben
    Participant

Any update on Analytics? Thanks –

Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

Analytics is not yet available through Surety at this time but I believe we are finalizing packages that include it. Currently, it is only compatible with the ADC V522 and 722 cameras however.

Ben
    Participant

Thanks Tyler. Those are the cameras I use so I will stay tuned.

Ben
    Participant

Quarterly ping on video analytics. Any update?

Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

No ETA just yet. There are going to be updates to Surety service plans, including analytics, soon.

Christopher
    Participant

I see this is listed in the new plans but I don’t see any new options in my account. How do we get this?

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Analytics is currently available in the Cam (stand-alone video plan) and the Surety Complete service plans.

If you would like to upgrade your service to the Complete plan, please let us know!

If you currently have the Complete plan but do not see analytics options, please let us know! (I’ve actually looked into the corresponding account for this question and made sure it was enabled for you, check your Alarm.com login now.)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“Could not recommend enough. The service is excellent and the price is unbeatable. We switched from another company where we felt like we were being taken advantage of; but not with Surety! This has been the best move for home security.”

Melissa C. , Citrus Heights, CA , Yelp , 4/26/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.