Upgrading Old Equipment to WiFi?

I have:
2GIG-CNTRL2-345 - Touch screen Control Panel
2GIG-TS1-E - Touch Screen Wireless Add-on Panel
2GIG-DW10-345 - Door/Window Contacts.

How can I upgrade this setup to utilize my wifi connection?

Can I use Google/Alexa/Home Automation to control it, as well as full control from an ios mobile app?

Thank you!

Can I use Google/Alexa/Home Automation to control it, as well as full control from an ios mobile app?

To control the 2GIG Panel remotely, a back-end service provider is required, as the software to control the system is exclusively sold by alarm service dealers.

Surety uses Alarm.com to provide remote control via browser, iOS apps (iPhone and iPad), Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.

A cellular communication module is required for all accounts as the primary communication method. You can check any existing module number to see if it is unregistered here. Concurrent broadband backup is available with the GC2 by way of the 2GIG Go!Bridge. The Go!Bridge does not use wifi though, it plugs into your router and communicates with the GC2 via 900 mhz transceiver. If you have a TS1 secondary touchscreen keypad you would already have the required 900 mhz transceiver.

The Go!Bridge requires firmware version 1.12 or higher on the GC2.

Alexa and Google Home integration is available with Alarm.com once you have your panel connected to service.

OK, thank you for the reply. Time to sell this stuff off and go with newer/better technology.

Professional alarm systems will have similar back-end service requirements but newer systems like the IQ Panel 2+ have built in Wifi, on screen camera streaming, advanced automation features, etc.