update gc3-sp2 pads

What is needed to allow you to update the remote gc3-sp2 pads? I updated the gc3 unit and the pads are not working. It seems the only way for an update to the pads is on your end.
Thank you

That is correct. The Firmware update for the 2GIG SP2 (1.2.295) is only available as an Over the Air Update (OTA) through your Alarm.com dealer.

The SP2 would need to be connected and reporting to Alarm.com prior to the firmware being pushed (otherwise it is not an option to send the firmware) and the main panel should be on 3.1.2 or above. Is the SP2 not currently connected? What issues are you encountering?

The OTA process can take up to 12 hours to complete and if sent via cellular would incur a $10.00 data charge. If sent over broadband, there would be no charge.

OTA update requests can be sent directly to customer service via the Secure Message Tool. when ready. Note that OTA updates can only be initiated during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.

Just checked the panel I am runnung 3.2.1 and build is 6653. I also have the unit on wifi. Since the update to the sp2 pads have been going on and off. They dont let me type the pass codes and keep cutting out. I have read that the sp2 pads work better after the update. Thank you. going to request the OTA update now.