TS1 Panel Loss of Supervision

I cut power to the room with my TS1 panel to install a new light switch, and shortly after restoring power, my main GC2 panel reported a loss of supervision with the TS1 panel. I tried to re-pair them multiple times with no success. The screen notes they must be on the same firmware, but they are mismatched, and I’m not sure there is a like-for-like firmware for each of the panels, unless I downgrade the main panel somehow.

GC2 Firmware: 1.17.03
TS1 Firmware: 1.16

Anyone have similar issues in the past?

The TS1 firmware of 1.16 is the most recent firmware for the TS1. It is compatible with all main panel firmware from 1.16 on up to current.

When you cut power, was the TS1 plugged in?

During the Re-Pair process, did you first un-pair the TS1 from the main panel?

To troubleshoot, you will want to disable the TS1 in main panel programming. To do so press the logo on the Go!Control and enter your installer code, then press system configuration. Then press skip until you see Q4: Select RF Keypad. Disable the keypad in question then press end and exit saving changes.

Then power down the TS1 completely and wait about 2 minutes before re-applying power. Then re pair the TS1 with the main panel, any change?