Thermostat schedule settings per day 2 vs 4

Trying to figure out which of the two schedules my ADC-T2000 will follow. When I click on 2 settings per day, it shows 74 (home) from 6AM to 9PM and 67 (sleep) from 9PM to 6AM. Clicking on the 4 settings per day, it shows 74 (home) from 6AM to 9PM, 67 (sleep) from 9PM to midnight, 74 (home) from midnight to 5AM and 67 (sleep) from 5AM to 6AM.

The schedules are in conflict with each other and I don’t recall seeing this before. Which one of the two would the thermostat follow? Or did something get hosed up and I need to reset and start over?

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

The thermostat will follow the selected settings. Either the 2 per day or 4 per day, not both. Whichever you have selected via the toggle.

Thanks. How do I know which one is active? I can toggle freely back and forth between 2 and 4. Options on the screen are to save or cancel, but I don’t need to hit either of those options to toggle back and forth.

If I just toggle back and forth between 2 and 4, without hitting save on either, is there a way to know which one my thermostat is currently following?

Yep you would only need to open the page. Whichever one was saved is the one that will run and should display by default. Toggle and save to switch to the other one.