Switching to suretyDIY

Just cancelled vivinit can you tell me what I need to change out the panel.I have door bell camera door locks 3 camera 3 sensors.do you sell the equipment to change out the control if not tell me where to go.

Happy to assist!

Just cancelled vivinit can you tell me what I need to change out the panel.

This would depend on the panel you currently utilize. Which one do you have? Feel free to post a pic of the panel here if unsure.

Should you currently have the Sky Control panel, please note that it is not Alarm.com compatible and would not be compatible with our service. You would need a new panel and cellular module. More information can be found here.

However, if you currently have the 2GIG Go!Control panel, a new cellular module (and firmware update) is likely all that is needed. In this instance, the Switch to DIY Kit found here, would be useful.

Note, we have yet to see a module be re-usable from that provider. The modules from the provider you mention are tied to that provider even if unregistered.This post here covers additional information on that topic.

If using the 2GIG Go!Control, this page here will cover the necessary steps on how to switch to our service.

I have door bell camera door locks 3 camera 3 sensors
Sensor compatibility would depend on the panel you are currently utilizing and the model of sensor. Additionally, cameras must be Alarm.com compatible in order to be utilized with our service. Do you know the make/model of the cameras and sensors?
do you sell the equipment to change out the control if not tell me where to go.
Yes, you can find 2GIG compatible equipment via our store front here. In addition to the Switch to DIY Kit mentioned above, we carry the 3G ATT Cellular Module and the 4G LTE Verizon Module for the 2GIG Go!Control panel separately.

Note that compatible equipment does not need to be purchased through suretyDIY in order to utilize our service.

Vivinit panel

Thank you for following up with the image. That would be the Sky Control panel. It is not an Alarm.com compatible panel and would not be compatible with our service.

You would need a new panel and cellular module. More information on obtaining a new panel and cellular module compatible with existing sensors can be found here.

since I have little knowledge can you recommend what I should get,Would rally appreciate your help

Verizon is big in nj so if you tell me what I need to replace this panel I will purchase it.Again thanks for all your help

We’re happy to help! Recommendation on the panel options to replace a Sky Panel are found in the links in prior responses, including what can be reused. For convenience I am including one here.

Between the Go!Control or GC3 alarm panel which can be used with existing sensors, the GC3 is newer, with a capacitive touchscreen and will be more similar to what you are familiar with.

Note that you will need to manually program existing sensors into the replacement panel. This page goes over GC3 sensor programming for standard sensor types.

You can buy a service subscription at the same time as the panel, or wait and buy service later when ready.

JASON WOULD MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE WHAT WOULD YOU REOMEND SINCE I AM STUCK WITH THIS VIVINIT SYSTEM TO GET SOME USE OUT OF IT,aNY HELP WO

JASON WOULD MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE WHAT WOULD YOU REOMEND SINCE I AM STUCK WITH THIS VIVINIT SYSTEM TO GET SOME USE OUT OF IT,aNY HELP WO

Confidence is of course not required in order to be successful with installing a system, anyone can be successful who has the interest in DIY, and we are very happy to help out! However if you don’t feel you want to perform installation and maintenance of a DIY system, another option would be to look into local installers in your area. You can search for ADC dealers in your area by zip code here.

If you do want to go DIY, then as stated above, the GC3 will be the most similar to what you are familiar with. I would recommend considering the GC3 panel over other options. It is easy to program, compatible with 345mhz sensors (the kind that should be in use with the panel you already have), and user friendly.

The Doorbell Camera would not be compatible with Alarm.com. Likewise the other video cameras are unlikely to be compatible.

Sensors such as door/window contacts, motion detectors, glass breaks, etc., should be able to be reused.

QUESTION I PAYED FOR MY VIVINIT SYSTEM<THEY SUCK TERRIBLE SERVICE CAN I STILL USE THE SYSTEM TO MONITOR MY HOSE THEY SEEMED TO HAVE LOCKED ME OUT,iS THERE A WAY TO BY PASSS THEM tHANKS aGAIN harry sorry ABOUT THE KEYBOARD

THEY SEEMED TO HAVE LOCKED ME OUT,iS THERE A WAY TO BY PASSS THEM tHANKS aGAIN harry sorry ABOUT THE KEYBOARD

We cannot provide support for incompatible products or speak for another vendor. You would need to contact them for information regarding proprietary products.

DIY suggestions are above.