Switching to suretyDIY

I’m a bit green to security systems, so I’m still not sure if mine will easily port over. We have an OmniLT Automation system that was installed while we were building our new home (window and door sensor, glass breakage sensors, fire, etc…). We use a Telguard TG-1 Express (3G radio that supports GSM/PBRS and UMTS cellular protocols), to connect back to our monitoring service provider. Is this system compatible for monitoring by your company?

That brand of panel is not currently compatible with Alarm.com. You would most likely need to purchase a new Alarm.com compatible panel in order to utilize our service.

Do you know if your sensors are wired or wireless? Wired, non life-safety sensors, could be used with an Alarm.com compatible panel utilizing a takeover module (turning the hardwired signal into a wireless one, usable by the panel).

It appears that the OMNI LT can use z-wave communication protocol for home automation. Those z-wave devices already in your home may be able to be re-used depending on the Alarm.com compatible panel you went with but in order to know for certain, Brand and part numbers for those z-wave devices would go along way in determining compatibility.