Sensors will not close

DIY Home Security Forums Support Sensors will not close

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  10209Dappahct 2 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

Keep in mind, if the sensors were learned in incorrectly, the Hardwire-8 would need to have the Memory Reset before learning the sensors in. You would also need to remove the wired sensors from programming at the panel as well.

From the manual: Clear the Memory: Power down the unit by unplugging the battery leads and the power supply. Hold down “Memory Reset” for 3 seconds while re-applying power to the device. Processor, RF Xmit and EOL Cal LED’s will begin to flash indicating that the module has been reset.

10209Dappahct
    Participant

Good Morning,

After rewiring all zone with just using the black wire to the resistor and red wire, I was able to get all of the hardwired zone closed.

Thanks for your help.

One last thing Now I need to relearn the Break Glass sensor which is wireless?

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

This video shows the pairing process for a Glass Break sensor with the IQ Panel 2.

If you have questions about your model of glass break, please let us know.

10209Dappahct
    Participant

Thank You that worked…

OK, Can you recommend a Blue Tooth Speaker that works with the IQ Panel 2?

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

The Anker a3102 is the current compatible model of BT speaker.

10209Dappahct
    Participant

I successfully installed the Anker a3102, and now the voice on the panel is gone…

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

The Qolsys software treats the Anker as a replacement speaker for 2-Way Voice and annunciation, allowing the sound to come from an optimal spot not necessarily right where the panel is (also obfuscating the panel’s location from burglars). I don’t believe there is a way yet to use both.

We’ve asked Qolsys if this might be used as an additional speaker instead of an alternative one in the future but there is no ETA.

10209Dappahct
    Participant

Thanks!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.