Questions about Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ purchase

Hello - I’m looking at moving to your service from Frontpoint and I have some questions. I would like to purchase the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ that comes with the free six months of service. My question are: 1. How do I make sure I get the Verizon/ S-line/Interlogix version when ordering. 2. After the free six months, am I free to downgrade service to the 22.99 monitoring package as I do not need anything in the gold package, and 3. Does the free six months have to start right at purchase. I ask because my Frontpoint contract does not expire until February 28, so if possible I would be looking to start the free monitoring on March 1, 2019. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

How do I make sure I get the Verizon/ S-line/Interlogix version when ordering.

The bundle product here is only the GE (interlogix, S-line compatible) and Power G version of the IQ Panel 2+

After the free six months, am I free to downgrade service to the 22.99 monitoring package as I do not need anything in the gold package

Yes, of course! Service is offered month to month and can be adjusted at any time.

Does the free six months have to start right at purchase.

Yes, the trial period begins when the order is processed and your Alarm.com account is ready to go. If you won’t be ready to switch for a little while, it may be best to wait until closer to the intended switch date.

Awesome thank you for answering my questions… last one… how can I insure I get the Verizon version of the panel, as I have determined through your tool that it is the only one that will work in my area (zip 95776)?

To clarify, the bundle product sold through Surety is the only the GE (interlogix, S-line compatible) and Power G version of the IQ Panel 2+ with the Verizon LTE cellular module.

Can you say how long the special will be going for the panel including the six months of free service. I would like to time my purchase to have as little overlap as possible with frontpoint before my contract ends at the end of February. Thank you

We cannot provide any specific end time for the current promotion. As I understand it, it should go on for a good while though. I believe it should continue in February.

Just my luck… I attempted to order the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ that comes with the free six months of service today and it is out of stock. Any idea when you will have more?

We are reaching out to our distributor but we are hoping to have more within the week.

Just ordered my IQ Panel 2+ system and am excited to try it out. After reviewing Qolsys youtube channel I had a couple of questions.

It states that with software 2.3, dealers can add images to the screen saver function of the panel for products or services that can not be removed by the end user (Dealer Branding). Does SuretyDIY add these images to the panel, and if so is there a way to request them not be added?

Also is there a physical logo added by you on the non touch screen part of the panel, or just the IQ logo that comes standard on all panels.

I ask these because I love the look of the panel and prefer the cleanest, most customizable look possible. Thank you!

One more question… I purchased a Qolsys IQ remote secondary panel from another vendor when your website had it listed as out of stock… the model number for it is QW9103-840. It said that QW9102-840 (the model listed for sale on your site) is an older and discontinued version. Do you know of any differences between the two models? Thank you

It states that with software 2.3, dealers can add images to the screen saver function of the panel for products or services that can not be removed by the end user (Dealer Branding). Does SuretyDIY add these images to the panel, and if so is there a way to request them not be added?

Also is there a physical logo added by you on the non touch screen part of the panel, or just the IQ logo that comes standard on all panels.

I ask these because I love the look of the panel and prefer the cleanest, most customizable look possible. Thank you!

No, at the current time we do not alter screen saver functions or print logos on the casing of the panel.

It said that QW9102-840 (the model listed for sale on your site) is an older and discontinued version. Do you know of any differences between the two models? Thank you

Yep, the QW9102 was recently replaced by the QW9103. The only difference between the two is the included power supply. The QW9103 has a 5.5 V power supply instead of 5 V to be more conducive to lengthening the power cable. There are no other differences.