Qolsys and Dsc 9934 power g image sensor pir

i successfullly enrolled a DSCPG 9934 PIR w/image sensor and it works fine detecting motion. But I cannot find the images on the panel. Could someone tell me how to find the images that it takes when activated? I am aware that the images will not be sent to alarm.com. Thanks in advance, Rick

To use the Power G Image Sensor you’ll want to make sure you have 2.3 firmware on your IQ Panel 2. See the firmware release notes here.

“Improved integration with the PowerG PIR CAM (PG9934P or PG9944) so that the Panel now captures 10
images from the PIR CAM during an alarm event and stitches them together into a video that is stored locally on the panel. 1 static Alarm Photo from the PIR CAM is also sent to Alarm.com

Images and Video can be found by swiping left to the additional screens from your home page.

Hi, I inadvertently took the 9934g away from the premises (100 mi.) accidentally in my truck, and brought it back. Since back it false alarms 2 minutes after the system is armed, otherwise works fine. Any ideas? Thx, Rick

Also i had a new s line motion do the same thing and Qolsys replaced under warranty. Since the 9934g is a Dsc product, i now wonder if it need to reset something

I would remove the motion from panel programming completely, wait a couple minutes, then re-add the motion to programming and test. Any change?