Purchase Surety Plan with Cameras?

I’m at your website. I click Plans. I choose “Surety Home” under the Security and Automation tab and click Select. I switch to the Video and Cameras tab and under “Surety View” I click Select. I click “Proceed to Checkout” and only the camera plan is there. The alarm monitoring has been removed from my cart. Ok so I go back to Pick a Plan and select “Surety Home” and then click Proceed to Checkout. Now the security plan is there and the camera plan has been removed.

How do I purchase a security monitoring plan with camera support?

Why is it impossible to purchase a security monitoring plan with camera support?

If these must be purchased separately, why is this not indicated somewhere?

I understand the frustration and I am happy to help! We are looking into cleaning up the process regarding adding camera support to alarm service plans and we appreciate the feedback!

Camera plans can be purchased stand-alone or added to an existing security subscription. The camera only plans you are referencing will result in their own Alarm.com account that is video-only service. Only one base service plan can be purchased at one time, which is why the other plan is ejected from the cart. I apologize for the confusion!

Surety View video service (at $4/month) can be added to Surety Home after getting set up with the Home subscription by visiting your System Manager.

There is actually an upgraded version of the System Manager releasing soon as well, which makes it easier to update service features immediately whenever you want!

Thank you kindly. Glad to hear it can be done through the System Manager now. I might add a notice to your Plans page saying “Add-ons such as Video/Camera Support can be easily added using our dashboard after you have signed up for one of our monthly monitored or self-monitored base plans.” Might save folks a bit of searching. :slight_smile: