Support Forum

previous company took my cellular module

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jcurt
    Participant

I have a NX-8V2 in one building behind my main house and another Simon XT in the main house, supposedly these two talked to each other. The previous company took the Cellular Module for Alarm.com and I am left without that piece, how would I go about getting it, everything is pretty much wired up for Suretyhome except for this crucial step, am I missing something? I am very new to the security world.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

I have a NX-8V2 in one building behind my main house and another Simon XT in the main house, supposedly these two talked to each other.

Those are two distinct primary alarm panels, which use two different cellular modules, and would not communicate with one another. They would be monitored via two separate Alarm.com accounts, though the Alarm.com accounts could be linked so that you could swap between them within the app.

how would I go about getting it

We do not sell modules for all panels, but we do provide support and monitoring for any Alarm.com panel.

The NX-8 would use the NX-592E-LTE-ZX-VZ module. The Simon XT would use 600-1048-XT-LTE-VZ or 600-1048-XT-LTE-AT

The module number is collected during the account setup process when purchasing service on our website. That number is what ties your panel to service, no local programming of phone settings required.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“I want to thank Surety for being so SIMPLE to setup… With Livewatch (Now Brinks) I had to call them for every single thing… then listen to sales pitch after sales pitch for new items. Surety, not a single call needed to be made… This is how a DIY service should be!!”

Devin S. , Surety Forum Review , 7/14/2019
Five out of five star rating.

“These guys know what they are talking about. They were able to answer all of my questions and help me design a great, affordable home security/automation system. They’ve been just as helpful even after the sale in answering any of my questions.”

Nick A. , Columbus, OH , Google Review
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.