PowerSeries Neo with Alarm.com

Good Morning!

I’m looking at a PowerSeries Neo panel with Alarm.com.

I know there is a PowerSeries LTE SEM Module ADC-SEM110-PS-VZ that should work with Alarm.com but I have a few questions.

A. Do you all support that?
B. If I use that, can I still connect my panel to my home network via ethernet for backup connections? Basically, I want both cellular and ip for backup reasons. Is this possible and if so, do I need to buy anything special for the board?
C. Are you familiar with the EyezOn products; specifically EvisaLink 4 New EVL4 DSC & Honeywell Compatible Internet Interface Module? Can I use that and the LTE SEM Module?

Thanks!
Eric

We support both the Power Series Neo and the Power Series SEM, but they do not go together.

The SEM is not used with the Neo, it is used with non-Neo powerseries panels like the PC1616.

For the NEO if you want to use dual path you would need the TL880LT Alarm.com Dual-Path module. With an unregistered TL880LT you would just need to order service on our site to get started.

Third party communication devices and modules like the one you mention cannot be used.

Thank you! That’s helpful and I do want NEO, so the TL880LT will work perfectly.

Quick question - the third party communication devices. When you say it cannot be used - is that because you all and Alarm.com don’t support it, or because you can physically connect it when the TL880LT is connected as well. Just curious (still trying to learn about the DSC Neo)

Thanks again!
Eric

When you say it cannot be used – is that because you all and Alarm.com don’t support it, or because you can physically connect it when the TL880LT is connected as well.

The part model you referenced is not compatible with Alarm.com.

Communicators are typically specific to the back end service the panel is connected to.