PD300EMZ5-1 GoControl Switch

I have a Z-Wave Dimmable GoControl PD300EMZ5-1 controlled by my GC2 Panel. This Dimmer module has a load sensing function and a Power monitoring feature. I would like to disable the load sensing feature, the reason is that most of our lighting in the house is LED. For some reason when operating some LED lights to “off” the Switch will turn “off” then after a short time come back “on”. I’m wondering if this is a result of the load sensing feature and the draw of the LED lights when the Switch Is off effectively tricks the switch into an “On Load” and the feature turns the light back on. NOTE - When operating Incandescent fixtures or bulbs this does not happen. It was problematic also when we first attempted to use it with our Programable Christmas tree lights (which are also LED), we ended up swapping modules to an older one with out the load sensing feature and that stopped occurring. Anyways I’d like to disable the load sensing feature and see if this “Off” then “On” issue is resolved. The instructions that accompany the module give options for this configuration but I’m not sure how to do this from the GC2. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also would like to know if the GC2 is capable of using the Power Meter function of this module. If so guidance on this would be appreciated also.

I have attached the literature for the module.

PD300EMZ-5-Switch-Module.pdf (2.01 MB)

Also would like to know if the GC2 is capable of using the Power Meter function of this module. If so guidance on this would be appreciated also.

To manage energy management device remotely and use ADC aggregation software etc., you would need the Energy Management add-on, purchasable through your dashboard system manager.

However, if you just wish to see it locally on the panel, you can always just enable Q90 in panel system configuration to enable the Energy Feature.

Unfortunately the GC2 does not have any advanced parameter manipulation for Z-wave devices yet that I am aware. I don’t believe it is possible to alter those parameters on the GC2 network. We will check with 2GIG if there is any news on this.