No supervision

My 2gig gc3 system has lost the ability to arm. It says supervision error and will not arm remotely or local. Zwave is also not working on ADC but does on local. Panel is off awaiting further instructions.

Happy to help?

It appears that this issue has been addressed here.

Have you had the opportunity to address the trouble shooting that has been suggested in the previous thread?

To troubleshoot, you will want to power down your panel fully, transformer first then internal battery. Then remove the cell sled from the panel and wait about five minutes and re-seat the module. You’ll feel a light click to know its all the way seated. Then plug in the battery, followed by the transformer. Wait a few minutes and check signalling, any change?

Once powered up, be sure to check signalling. Additionally, what is the Firmware build version? This can be confirmed via the panel System Info and Usage -> System Info

I have v3.2. The module appears to be working again. However zwave is still not updating correctly on ADC. I have gone through all the posts and have tried resetting rebooting etc with no success.

However zwave is still not updating correctly on ADC. I have gone through all the posts and have tried resetting rebooting etc with no success.

It looks like the appropriate selected lighting devices are showing their current status on the account.

Since we can see a status is being shown for the devices, can you describe the specific issue you are seeing with Z-wave status? Is it taking a long time to update status? Or are the statuses shown in ADC right now simply wrong?

Keep in mind not all Primary-Secondary controller interactions will permit all features to work properly. If you swapped from a GC2 to a GC3 and experience a sudden change with regard to how Z-wave status updates, I would strongly consider that the interaction with the SmartThings controller may be the ultimate cause of the issue.

Have you tried isolating this by clearing the GC3 Z-wave and just adding a couple light switches to the GC3 and see if they update properly in ADC? This would be my first suggested step. You don’t need to upend the entire network, just a couple lights would do well for a test.