New Router - camera won\'t connect

I changed my Wi-Fi/cable TV service from Frontier to Spectrum and my two cameras are no longer visible to the system. Thankfully, all of the door sensors still work.

I’ve gone through the troubleshooting steps and they still won’t connect. I even reconfigured my new router with the same name and password as the previous router.

Panel Model: 2GIG Go!Control
Camera Model: 2GIG-CAM-HD100
Device Name: Front Door
Camera Model: 2GIG-CAM-HD100
Device Name: Back Door

If changing your router, you will need to connect to the new network. What steps have you taken thus far?

Does the router have a WPS button? If so, press the WPS button on the router (may need to be held for a few seconds depending on the router make/model) then press the WPS button on the 2GIG HD100 (the A button) until the LED on the front flashes Yellow. Once Yellow, let go and dont push any other buttons on the camera/router. It could take a few minutes and the LED will likely change colors, but your’e looking for a solid green LED on the camera.

If no WPS button, you’ll want to reconnect via patch cable (ethernet)
Power down the camera then plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the camera and the other end into the router. The power up the camera fully and adjust their wifi settings once hardwired to network.

That worked! Thank you!

Wonderful! Glad to help!