Support Forum

New Logo Yard Signs

Support New Logo Yard Signs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Diamond Dog
    Participant

My current Yard Signs are warped and faded. I have 5. Do the new yard signs have the new colors and logo? Where can we order (I cant find on the website)? These typically can be put in a large envelope to ship at little cost, is there an opportunity to reduce the standard shipping rate?

Ryan
    Ryan
    Surety

New yard signs and window stickers are available now! Go to your account page then Subscriptions, view your subscription and choose “Order Signs & Stickers”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
Five out of five star rating.

“Just wanted to say that so far I am extremely happy with my decision to go with Surety… I have been reading these boards for a few days and I am INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED by the responsiveness… You guys are doing a fantastic job!”

gnadan , Surety Forum Review , 6/28/2018
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.