New Iq2 Seems to have stalled out in install

Hi there,

I just received an IQ2 today, replacing my 1. After I powered both down, received a message back saying to wait, then run a cell test then wait again.

The cell test wont connect to ADC. Im connected to Wifi, have ample cell coverage, and the machine pushed the accurate date/time. Any advice on next steps. I would like to get this resolved asap so I can arm and go to work. Thank you

There is some strange activity from the panel which may indicate an issue with the AT&T carrier, or may indicate an issue with the software process for the panel and communicator.

Three manual cell phone tests have populated all at once in your ADC history when we tried to run a modem ping. The panel is not responding properly to inbound commands.

By chance do you have a cellular network extender? That might explain the strange behavior as well.

I would first try doing a panel reboot by going into Settings - Advanced Settings - Panel Reboot. Wait a couple minutes after the panel boots up then try a cell phone test. Any change?

Hey Jason, I just rebooted.

I dont have an extender.

I also just trued to update the software thinking that could be an issue, and got an error.
Im connected to wifi at very good speeds

I think the reboot was needed. I see your logo and just got notified of multiple sensors added.

I think the reboot was needed. I see your logo and just got notified of multiple sensors added.

Yes, it looks like you should be good to go at this point, there are still some initial commands going through but they are all being acknowledged immediately.