Help Forum

New IQ panel 2+

Support New IQ panel 2+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

leif wilson
    Participant

I bought the new iq panel 2+ to replace my Vivint sky panel. I was hoping to reuse the Vivint sensors. I have multiple door/window sensors, glass break, and motion. I wanted to know if I would be able to use these or not? If not what would you recommend for replacement?

V-DW11-345
    V-DW21R-345
    V-GB2-345
    V-PIR2-345

I also have a few cameras that I am hoping to add to the iq panel.

Thank you

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Unfortunately the company you are referencing make a substantial effort to keep equipment proprietary.

None of the sensors mentioned would be compatible with any model of Qolsys IQ Panel 2+. While 345 MHZ, the Vivint models of 2GIG sensors are not fully compatible with standard 345 MHZ panels. Also it looks like you purchased a standard IQ Panel 2+, which would use 319.5 sensors or Power G sensors.

Likewise, the cameras used with the Sky Panel are not Alarm.com compatible and could not be used, unfortunately.

You may be able to reuse any Z-wave devices like light switches, door locks, thermostats, etc.

Equivalent versions of sensors are listed below:

V-DW11-345 – QS1135-840
    V-DW21R-345 – QS1134-840
    V-GB2-345 – QS1431-840
    V-PIR2-345 – QS1230-840

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“(They) are very quick to reply with thorough, knowledgeable, complete and helpful answers… I really can’t say enough about how impressive they are…. I am a huge fan and would highly recommend…”

G.N. , Westfield, NJ , Yelp , 7/03/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.