New Customer Questions and Praise!

First, I want to thank Surety for being so SIMPLE to setup (and Cancel) if I ever need to. With livewatch (Now Brinks) I had to call them for every single thing, even to adjust a lot of my thermostat settings, and then listen to sales pitch after sales pitch for new items. Surety, not a single call needed to be made and when I do need to cancel (hopefully not soon) it appears I just click a cancel button. This is how a DIY service should be!!!

Also! Price is AMAZING, over $10 less than I was paying (and I was on a retention plan with Brinks) plus, it appears new features have shown up on my alarm.com account that weren’t there with brinks, and I’m not just talking about some of the advanced tabs like the advanced thermostat tab (BTW this advanced tab is the main feature that made me choose you all. Please don’t get rid of this!).

Question 1
What number will the monitoring center call me from? Is it still 8017816101? I’ve seen this posted on a few different places around the forum

Well, i guess that’s really my only question for now :slight_smile:

Thanks!!!

Also, I added arming schedules about an hour ago but they aren’t showing on my alarm.com account. The description says these are automatically added but it’s fine if it has to be added by a person on your end. I was just curious if everything went ok with the add on service.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the service! Even more features are expected to be added to the System Manager soon, so stay tuned!

What number will the monitoring center call me from? Is it still 8017816101? I’ve seen this posted on a few different places around the forum

Yes, this is correct. We use AvantGuard monitoring centers.

Also, I added arming schedules about an hour ago but they aren’t showing on my alarm.com account. The description says these are automatically added but it’s fine if it has to be added by a person on your end. I was just curious if everything went ok with the add on service.

Yes, I have sent this to our IT folks to look into. I see an error occurred, I apologize for that, I’ve had that enabled for you and you should be good to go now! You may need to log out and log back into Alarm.com to view the change.

Yup, everything is working as expected now! Thanks for the help and getting that corrected