Need help logging into suretyhome.com

Hi, have had Surety since 2014. Never had a problem. Alarm panel has message saying payment failed. Recently had to get new bank card due to fraud. I cannot log into my account to update card info. The password page says I am locked out due to to many attempts to log in. I request password change and do not receive an email. I have sent 2 emails to customerservice@suretyhome.com with no response. I have checked junk mail and in box, put customerservice@suretyhome.com in safe senders list, no replies. I just st made a new account with different email address to be able to get on here and seek help.

Here’s hope someone at suretyhome reads this and reaches out, Larry.

Happy to help out, and I am so sorry to hear you’ve been having issues!

Looking into the related account I do see email correspondence being sent recently from our team, with a recent response regarding billing sent Tue, May 14, 2:22 PM with the subject “RE:Billing Problem”

I do see a number of related password reset request emails having been sent, so it looks like there may be an issue with the email forwarding related to your domain. I’ve sent this to IT to look into ASAP! Will follow up here with what I find out.

The password page says I am locked out due to to many attempts to log in.

Just to verify, I do not see any related lockout for your account, however lockouts would be temporary so it may have already expired.

Are you able to log into your Alarm.com account? If so, a request to reset your Surety password can be submitted through the Alarm.com support center which will be received by Surety support and will validate the correct account requesting the change. We can then reply through the same ticket with a temporary password for you!

Yes it said lockout was temp and try again later, when I try again later I do not receive any email. I just received an email from you. Glad you are working on this! Thx,Larry

I’ve received confirmation from IT that the password reset emails were blocked between our email service and the destination servers. They are currently working on resolving this for you!

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like the related account has been accessed now. Let me know if you need anything else, happy to help out!