Lutron Blinds

I know Lutron Blinds wi th 2 GIG are not compatible with 2Gig, but I am wondering if Clear Connect by Lutron is compatable with ADC?

If not, is it in the works?

It would be OK with me if I could control the blinds through the app, but just not at the 2Gig panel

Clear Connect is the RF protocol used by a number of Lutron systems.

Both Lutron Caseta and Lutron RadioRa2 systems can be integrated through your Alarm.com Interactive Gold account. You would not be able to control them through the panel, correct, but full control is available through Alarm.com.

Through ADC, would you still be able to set rules that invovled the 2 Gig system? for example “If alarm is tripped, all blinds raise”

Can you partially open and close blinds with Clear Connect through ADC?

Yes, system triggered rules can be created and shade level control works similar to dimming if I recall.

The integration is completely back-end, meaning you would set up a Caseta/RadioRa2 system and account, and your main repeater is linked to ADC using its serial number (or Caseta credentials are linked to your ADC account). Integration is similar to Liftmaster.

Is there a tab on ADC account web pages where I control my system to see the Shade tab for Lutron? For example, even if you have no garage devices, you still can see the garage door options and it tells you its not connected yet.

Is there an extra fee for shade control through ADC?

I just want to make sure before I purchase so that I don’t spend thousands on new shades and it doesn’t integrate.

Is there a tab on ADC account web pages where I control my system to see the Shade tab for Lutron? For example, even if you have no garage devices, you still can see the garage door options and it tells you its not connected yet.

There is no additional Tab. Lutron Devices all show up under existing Alarm.com tabs. ADC links your existing Lutron repeater and gets its device list.

Shades specifically show up with Dimmer-like slider controls under the switches section.

Is there an extra fee for shade control through ADC?

No.