Long range outdoor outlet

I am trying to control a string out lights in a gazebo that’s about 200’ from the house. I am pretty sure my GE Zwave outdoor module won’t reach. I do have a pole barn in between (about 100’ from house) that I could bounce through but that still seems too far. 1) thoughts on using Zwave at that distance? 2) any ADC compatible outdoor outlets with wifi? I do have wifi out there.

thoughts on using Zwave at that distance?

Z-wave at that distance would be unlikely. I would not expect it to be consistent, if at all functional.

any ADC compatible outdoor outlets with wifi? I do have wifi out there.

There would not currently be a self-contained wifi enabled outlet option.

As far as Z-wave goes I believe you can bridge multiple Vera controllers (and for that matter some other hubs) via the same LAN, but you cannot do that with alarm panels, so you would need a parallel system and even then, that parallel system would need multiple controllers, and even then you would have the distance gap to contend with unless a hub can be placed closer.

Just to verify, is there no switch for the power source for the Gazebo in or near the home? Is it on its own circuit? Adding a switch may actually be the cheapest and most effective option.