Ligthing model numbers

Seems to be a pretty large switchover on compatiblity with lighting. Some of the switches referenced in the pin tab, don’t pull anything up on Amazon anymore. Others, which I have purchased in the past are now limited in stock or have been replace completely. Can you update that post for more current models? Specifically, I’m looking at purchasing GE Embrighten 14294 and GE Enbrighten 14291 models and want to make sure they are compatible.

When it comes to Z-wave light switches, in general most will be compatible out of the box as there are very few differences between switches.

Binary switches and dimmers usually do not suffer compatibility issues with regard to software.

GE/Jasco models are typically safe. If a switch is a multi-function (like multiple switches in one, or a scene control switch with many buttons) it generally is not compatible.

I found this site for z-wave.
https://products.z-wavealliance.org/regions/2/categories

Looks like it’s pretty comprehensive regarding devices… Anything that Alarm.com has that would be similar?

The site that you are linking to will show most if not all Z-wave devices made. However, many of the devices would not be compatible.

Again, most binary Z-wave light switches would be compatible.

Alarm.com has a list of compatible/tested Z-Wave devices with their back end service.

This list from 2GIG covers tested compatible Z-wave devices specific to their panels.

Qolsys has a similar list here.