Help Forum

Ligthing model numbers

Support Ligthing model numbers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BAholtz
    Participant

Seems to be a pretty large switchover on compatiblity with lighting. Some of the switches referenced in the pin tab, don’t pull anything up on Amazon anymore. Others, which I have purchased in the past are now limited in stock or have been replace completely. Can you update that post for more current models? Specifically, I’m looking at purchasing GE Embrighten 14294 and GE Enbrighten 14291 models and want to make sure they are compatible.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

When it comes to Z-wave light switches, in general most will be compatible out of the box as there are very few differences between switches.

Binary switches and dimmers usually do not suffer compatibility issues with regard to software.

GE/Jasco models are typically safe. If a switch is a multi-function (like multiple switches in one, or a scene control switch with many buttons) it generally is not compatible.

BAholtz
    Participant

I found this site for z-wave.
    https://products.z-wavealliance.org/regions/2/categories

Looks like it’s pretty comprehensive regarding devices… Anything that Alarm.com has that would be similar?

Tyler
    Tyler
    Surety

The site that you are linking to will show most if not all Z-wave devices made. However, many of the devices would not be compatible.

Again, most binary Z-wave light switches would be compatible.

Alarm.com has a list of compatible/tested Z-Wave devices with their back end service.

This list from 2GIG covers tested compatible Z-wave devices specific to their panels.

Qolsys has a similar list here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
Five out of five star rating.

“Just wanted to say that so far I am extremely happy with my decision to go with Surety… I have been reading these boards for a few days and I am INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED by the responsiveness… You guys are doing a fantastic job!”

gnadan , Surety Forum Review , 6/28/2018
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.