Support Forum

Kwikset Convert Lock

Support Kwikset Convert Lock

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vxiii
    Participant

Has anyone had any experience with the Kwikset Convert Lock? We have a Schlage lock on our primary entry door but were looking at something for a different door where for aesthetic reasons we don’t want a keypad on outside of the door but would enjoy having a motorized bolt integrated with alarm.com. I saw on the alarm.com site that the Kiwkset Convert product is supported by alarm.com but could find any specifics. It looks like only the Gen 1 (99140-10X) is supported as the Gen 2 is bluetooth only?

Thanks

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

You are correct, it would need to be a Z-wave version to be compatible. Bluetooth only would not be supported.

The Convert is an officially supported model by ADC. I haven’t used this model yet myself, but it looks functionally similar to the Danalock.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“I want to thank Surety for being so SIMPLE to setup… With Livewatch (Now Brinks) I had to call them for every single thing… then listen to sales pitch after sales pitch for new items. Surety, not a single call needed to be made… This is how a DIY service should be!!”

Devin S. , Surety Forum Review , 7/14/2019
Five out of five star rating.

“(They) are very quick to reply with thorough, knowledgeable, complete and helpful answers… I really can’t say enough about how impressive they are…. I am a huge fan and would highly recommend…”

G.N. , Westfield, NJ , Yelp , 7/03/2018
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.