Kiwkset 916 door handle not updating ADC.

I have a kwikset 916 linked to my new GC3 panel. The handle seems to update the panel as to it’s open and locked status. I used ADC to create new users that have their own passcode and only access to the lock. These passcodes were updated to the lock and work. I also created a rule to notify me when anyone unlocked the lock on the ADC website. The problem so far is I only get the alerts when I use the ADC app or website. Here is the weird part though. The users don’tshow up on the panel and i don’t get alerts when the lock is unlocked at the lock itself or from the GC3 panel. Anyone have any input on a potential solution? I did try to rediscover the network. I also noted that the lock is ‘zwave’ not ‘zwave plus’.

Here is the weird part though. The users don’tshow up on the panel

If the users do not have panel access this is normal.

i don’t get alerts when the lock is unlocked at the lock itself or from the GC3 panel. Anyone have any input on a potential solution? I did try to rediscover the network. I also noted that the lock is ‘zwave’ not ‘zwave plus’.

I am actually seeing a lot of notifications in history over the past couple days being sent out for unlock events that appear to be local manual unlocks. Did you discover a fix for the issue you are having? Or are you still not receiving these notifications?

Thank you for checking! Everything seems to be working now.