Help Forum

Issue with schedules and missing Z-Wave devices

Support Issue with schedules and missing Z-Wave devices

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Jason
    Surety

It also took me a minute to swap an Aeon Labs internal switches (the mini device that fits behind the switch). One looked like it had burned where two wires plugged into it.

That sounds like there may have been arcing occurring between the wires. Were the wires exposed and sheath removed farther up the wire than just what was inserted into the terminals? That might be a cause, those switches are often cramped depending on what is in the gang box and the wires may be pushed around when closed up.

Glad to hear the issue is resolved for you! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“These guys know what they are talking about. They were able to answer all of my questions and help me design a great, affordable home security/automation system. They’ve been just as helpful even after the sale in answering any of my questions.”

Nick A. , Columbus, OH , Google Review
Five out of five star rating.

“I was able to setup my whole home security system in an afternoon. It’s worked great ever since… I installed my system over a year ago, and Surety has stood the test of time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.”

Dallas L. , Austin, TX , Yelp , 12/03/2014
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.