Issue with Liftmaster and 2GIG Panel

Hello,

I’m using a 2Gig GC3 and liftmaster garage doors. The doors show on the alarm.com app, but they do not show on the control panel. More importantly they are not displaying the proper open/closed status (showing open when actually closed, etc).

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Happy to help. Note that any Liftmaster MyQ devices will not show up on the GC3 panel. They do not function through the GC3, they communicate with Alarm.com directly via your internet.

As far as status is concerned, if you are using a universal hub with Tilt sensors, note that the sensors need to be installed in the correct orientation to properly report status. To best assist, what model of MyQ devices do you have?

Thanks, so I shouldn’t expect to see them in the GC3 panel (good to know).

I have 3 Liftmaster openers, model #050ACTWF - there are no extra tilt sensors installed (that I know of)…the doors had been linked to the MYQ app and I was told to remove them there and have them added to my Alarm.com account. They appear in the alarm.com app, however their open/closed status isn’t reliable and I’m getting a Malfunction (LiftMaster Gateway (9704)) error code on the alarm.com website.

A malfunction indicates that they are not communicating properly with the Alarm.com back-end. It doesn’t look like this is regarding a suretyDIY account, is that correct? In that case unfortunately we cannot provide any insight into your account specifically.

In general, a malfunction typically indicates that communication has failed. The model number you provided is specifically to the logic board, not the product model, but that board is just used on wifi overhead units as far as I am aware.

This means the likely issue is the wifi connection. Try reconnecting the overhead units to wifi then opening and closing via the manual button a couple times. Once communication is restored this should sync the status.

Thanks, I’ll see if there’s an issue w/ the wifi…mind if I ask a follow up question:

The panel shows my Yale Real Living® Key Free Deadbolt (YRD240) and the Kwikset 912 Z-Wave.

Both lock display on my panel, however neither show up in my Alarm.com app, so I cannot remotely set alerts, program new codes, etc.

How do I get access to them via the app/website?

Both lock display on my panel, however neither show up in my Alarm.com app, so I cannot remotely set alerts, program new codes, etc.

How do I get access to them via the app/website?

This would depend on a few things, but ultimately your service provider would determine what functions are available through Alarm.com. We could not speak to another service provider’s included features or service plans. Please contact your provider to determine whether locks are included in your plan.

If so, your provider will have access to diagnostics to assist with syncing the equipment list.

Got it, thanks