Help Forum

Is Alarm.com Nest Integration Going Away?

Support Is Alarm.com Nest Integration Going Away?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hecareth
    Participant

So if anyone watched the Google IO keynote,Google is canceling the Works with Nest program. Does that mean the integration with Alarm.com is going away?

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

We haven’t heard any verified details from ADC yet, but I had the same thought if they are using that API. We will try to get some info from ADC to confirm one way or another here.

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Alarm.com reps have confirmed that their integration wouldn’t be affected by this and Nest thermostat support would continue currently.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“These people are unbelievably helpful and patient. I switched from another system and they really provided timely and helpful support. I had an existing system and they provided just what was needed.”

Steve K. , Facebook Review , 7/25/2017
Five out of five star rating.

“Just wanted to say that so far I am extremely happy with my decision to go with Surety… I have been reading these boards for a few days and I am INCREDIBLY IMPRESSED by the responsiveness… You guys are doing a fantastic job!”

gnadan , Surety Forum Review
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.