Help Forum

IQ2 Remote – Glass Break?

Support IQ2 Remote – Glass Break?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Evan
    Participant

I’ve been working on installing my new Qolsys components and ran into a challenge that may be a result of my misunderstanding of the product features. We purchased the IQ2 Remote with thoughts of that also serving as a glass break sensor (as the main panel can do). But, I can’t find any documentation about activating that feature on the remote devices, which leads me to believe it’s not available?

Before we go purchase additional glass break sensors… is that a feature of the IQ Remote?

Thanks!

Jason
    Jason
    Surety

Ah, there are built-in cameras with the IQ Remote, but the built-in Glass Break sensor is in the IQ Panel 2+ exclusively, not the Remote.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in or register here.

Value Proposition

Your home is your domain.
Connecting you with it is ours.

Learn about Surety whole home automation and security.

Just need cameras? Check out Surety 24/7 AI powered video.

Whether you’re a security system novice or a seasoned pro, everything we do is designed to make monitoring your Surety Home incredibly simple and enjoyable.

Guy Relaxing in Chair
New title
Five out of five star rating.

“(They) are very quick to reply with thorough, knowledgeable, complete and helpful answers… I really can’t say enough about how impressive they are…. I am a huge fan and would highly recommend…”

G.N. , Westfield, NJ , Yelp , 7/03/2018
Five out of five star rating.

“Surety is amazing!… The service, pricing and most importantly documentation/guides/videos have all been phenomenal… I would highly recommend Surety if you are comfortable doing it yourself; you’ll be happy you did!”

Isaiah W. , Facebook Review , 1/09/2019
View more
Plans

We offer plans to fit everybody’s needs.

Shop Plans

No products in the cart.